Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sparkling Bamboo Necklace

Here`s another quick project I made with the gold foil Mother-of-pearl pendant , posted earlier. These days  quick projects  have side lined my dream projects which require a lot of my time and concentration . And while digging into my bead boxes I keep pulling out old , forgotten beads left over from projects I had made years ago.


 I have named this necklace  Sparkling Bamboo as it reminds  me of sunlight falling  on the golden bamboo plants.
The tube beads are a leftover from an embroidery project I had done years ago ( never thought of using them for beadwork before ) and the pearls- a gift from a dear friend . Thought  since the pendant had an oriental look , the tube beads would fit perfectly with the theme. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for placing this kind of in addition to looking forward to check out quickly. Pearl Jewellery

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...