Saturday, January 16, 2016

The All New Blog Hop from Bead Peeps!


    
  Took a break from beading since the fateful floods in Chennai , that wrecked my home and my studio,  Cleaning and refurnishing the house has not been easy but now I `m ready to start again. Been missing the happiness I feel when I`m in the studio with my beads , and I don`t think I can stay away  any longer.
  It`s time again for a new beading challenge . Bead Peeps, a facebook group I am a part of is having the 2nd  year of Bead Peeps Swap N Hop , and I`m all excited and ready for the fun. Last year was the first time I entered the challenge, and I loved every minute..from waiting for the partner to be announced to getting the goodies, making the piece and to the reveal. Saw so many beautiful collections by other artists, and made some friends too.

 Waiting excitedly for the partners to be announced and get started.  

Bye for now ........

motidana

1 comment:

  1. I have sent a request to join this group. Excited to see the designs! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...