Friday, June 28, 2013

Shisha Embroidery -My latest WIP

 Here`s a sneak peek at  latest project that I`m working on . ...... , its shishsa  embroidery again ! I`m loving this project , as I am doing this work after a long time .


Indian embroidery

Wanted to add some glitz and so I embellished it with topaz colored stones. I`m quite pleased with this effect ., as the motif now appears a little more decorative without appearing garish .

Shisha embroidery

I can`t wait to see how the completed project turns out . Though I have more or less decided on the final piece , I would love to hear suggestions from you .

Till then , signing off ,

motidana


2 comments:

  1. beautifully done shisha, have only had a go at it once but mine certainly did not look like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret . The stitches are fairly simple , up and down buttonhole , daisy , stem and closed feather . It`s only the colors that make it really stand out .

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...