Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My latest WIP- Earrings to match my ostrich bead necklace.

Remember my earlier post on Unique Jewelry finds , Ostrich eggshell beads  , from the exhibition hosted by  Kaivalam ? Well as mentioned earlier , I had a necklace and bracelet , but no earrings to match.

here`s the link

So I decided to make a pair of earrings to match and complete the set.

Taking a few beads apart from the peyote stitch bracelet ,I added the faux coral cabs , just as I had added in the necklace , using bead embroidery .



 A jiffy project , it took just  a couple of hours to finish .



Do you think they go well with the necklace? Do drop in a line .

Till then , Happy Beading !

Motidana.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful earrings and yes they look great with the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret. As always I eagerly await your comments. Thanks again for viewing and writing to me.

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...